- An Unstoppable Monster is coming to destroy everything.
- The heroes are waylaid by bandits, but the robbers are children. How will the heroes handle this?
- Animals have started attacking a town every night. They seem to want something inside the old church, but the locals aren't talking.
- The players receive a map showing the location of a hidden treasure deep into the wilderness, over difficult terrain infested with dangerous animals. Is it real, a ruse, or a terrible trap for greedy looters?
- Poor laborers beg the players to save them from their cruel overlord, a man who holds a contract for each of them that allows him to legally exploit them for underpaid, dangerous labor.
- The heroes are hired to rescue a family member taken hostage to blackmail the parents.
- The heroes are assigned as the escort of a Troublesome Noble.
- A dangerous creature is plaguing the locals and a bounty has been placed for its hide.
- Uncover the spy that may be in a travelling theater group.
- The heroes wake up in a recently deserted town with no memory of the previous three days.
Monday, August 4, 2014
Adventure Mondays! - Part 9
And here we go again...