Sunday, August 17, 2014

New track with Adventure Mondays

So there are only a couple more Adventure Monday Updates in the cue. I could make more but I am trying to focus on a Sci-Fi game of my own. I have decided to take a new tact. Rather than try to generate an entire Universe for the players, I'm going to let things evolve.

I'll make a handful of stock races or use the ones available in the Sci-Fi Companion and focus on building interesting worlds with an adventure scenario for the world. As these come online, I'll share them on Adventure Mondays. They may become a bi-weekly thing, depending on how much or little detail I think is a good balance. Likely it will be a paragraph that describes the scenario and then stats for the npcs and any important items. I'll leave the nuts and bolts of the scenes to individual GMs to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment