Archemedians are tall, lithe humanoids with pointed ears, cranial horns, and skin of varying hues. Their society is founded on barter and contracts which resulted in a race of very shrewd wheelers and dealers. Archemedians always honor their contracts to the letter, but you might want to check the fine print twice before entering into a contract with one.
· Agile (+2): Elves are graceful and agile. They start with a d6 in Agility instead of a d4.
· Low Light Vision (+1): Elven eyes amplify light like a cat’s, allowing them to see in the dark. Elves ignores attack penalties for Dim and Dark lighting.
· Quirk (-1): Always honors a contract.
Dvargen are short, stout, hardy people who come from the high-G world Dvargus. Dvargens are well known for being doing things larger than life as evidenced by their huge monuments, week-long binge parties, and lakes of vomit.
· High-G Worlder (+2): Dvargen come from a high gravity world, making them stronger than other races in standard gravity. Increase Strength die by one step.
· Slow (-1): Dvargen have a Pace of 5”.
· Tough (+2): Dvargen are stout and tough. They start with a d6 Vigor instead of a d4.
· Zero-G Phobia (-1): Dvargen are accustomed to knowing which way is up and the feel of sturdy ground beneath their feet. They suffer -2 to their trait tests when caught in zero gravity.
Droids are sentient machines with a variety of appearances. Some appear almost human, some are purely mechanical. They are built as servants to their “masters” and typically fill the rolls of butler/maid, personal assistant, mechanical repair and construction, and in some cases they are “personal companions”. Advances in artificial intelligence have gone so far as to give droids “Genuine Sentient Personalities” making it act just like a typical sentient being. Rest assured that when your droid screams in a panic, it is doing so at 150% efficiency.
· Asimov Circuits (-2): The droid cannot harm, or by inaction bring harm to sentient beings. This gives him the Pacifist Hindrance (Major).
· Construct (+3): Droids are immune to poison, disease, and psionic effects that target the mind. Droids cannot heal naturally. To heal a droid requires the Repair skill—which is used like the Healing skill only with no “Golden Hour.”
· Programming (+2): Droid begin with a free d6 in one skill, representing their original programmed role.
· Genuine Sentient Personality (-1): To make droids appear more like sentient beings, mental faults were programmed into the cortex functions. Droid characters start with one minor “personality” hindrance from the following list: Big Mouth, Cautious, Death Wish, Delusional, Greedy, Habit, Mean, Phobia, Quirk, or Yellow.