Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Rifts Actual Play!


...Just in case it hasn't been spammed all over the net.

I have an uneasy relationship with Rifts and Palladium in general. I was a huge Robotech fan and when the Paladium Robotech game first came out I was all over it. But it didn't take long before I realized the system just wasn't suited to my play style (that's about as nice as I can get on the subject).

My friends had a few of the other Paladium games and for a while, we mixed up the settings. Ninja Turtles versus Mechanoids, etc. We were playing Rifts before Rifts was a thing and I'm sure Mr. Siembieda was doing the same thing. Rifts was inevitable.

I remember reading the Rifts books and loving the settings. However, the game system was always something that kept me form getting into it.

And now Savage Worlds....

I'm running out of money.

PS> Since I am a local Washingtonian, I will be at Paizocon this memorial day weekend.